Monday, October 7, 2019

37. Notes - honest & polite / results / conclusion


37.  7 October 2019

       0734 hours. I find myself in a pickle surrounded by irony and humor. Whatever I say or do relating to this spiritual circumstance now will sound contrived. 

       You were taught at an early age to be honest and polite. - Amorella

       0739 hours. That's what I'm being, Amorella. 

       Post. - Amorella


       Carol and Linda drove over to the Polaris area to get their hair done. Later, today they are going over to Easton Shopping to check out a couple of stores and have lunch at Piada Street Italian. Meanwhile, you had forgotten the men were coming to work on leveling the ceiling between the beams (slight shadows linger between some ceiling beams, your supervisor, Tom did not like it) before tomorrow's work on the ceiling overall, so you are in the bedroom with the cats to let the workers do what they need to do. One of the men said it would take a couple of hours. - Amorella

       1014 hours. This gives me time to think. What I need to do is reason this spiritual quandary through. I will need your help Ms Havisham and Amorella. I am not stuck between a rock and a hard place, this is a predicament not a dilemma. 

       Post. - Amorella

      You had to take Carol's key over to Honda for a new battery and reprogramming. The workers are still here. You did do part of what you want to accomplish. Here it is. - Amorella

** **


Outline of Note 36

Ms Havisham, my soul, speaks:

1. This blog is supposed to be an informal study on human beings from the root of their humanity from me, Ms Havisham, your soul's perspective. [- mh]

2. Consciousness in a spiritual sense is not as consciousness in the sense of one who is living. Spiritual unconsciousness is the one root, so to speak. Numbers are not involved.

3. Those who exist with a human consciousness are more aware of this unconsciousness through an unknowable loneliness and longing than anything else. 

4. All living things have a sense of this - 'I am here, where is everyone else?' You can observe this in your pets, particularly cats. Dogs too, but they are more demonstrative.

5. A bacteria? More than one is better, not for defense of the individual (are you listening) but for the defense of the group. Grass? Surely this is observable.

6. On a level of physics, one might contemplate gravity, but don't let that fool you. The spiritual sense is deeper than gravity.

7. I like to call it the Spirit of Grace. You can call it whatever you like, or, like Amorella says, you can deny it.

8. Your humanity, you see, reaches deeper than you do but it explodes, so to speak. through kindness and consideration. [- mh]

Observation 1:

This paragraph has continuity and makes sense in context; however, I think 'explodes' in Point 8 is a bit much. Humanity doesn't explode and neither does kindness and consideration. However, at the moment I cannot find another word besides 'explodes' that fits, mainly because I am not fully aware of what 'humanity' means in this circumstance. 

The first paragraph as written originally (not outlined above), 176 words; 17 sentences; words/sentence - 10.3; Flesch Reading Ease - 70.3; Flesch Reading Level - Grade 6. 

** **
       Post. - Amorella

** **


Ms Havisham, my soul, speaks her second paragraph:

9. Look, old man. You assume you are 'fake' because of your imagination. 

10. Your soul is greater than your imagination. Spirits are greater than your imagination. 

11. You are a spirit too, a human spirit. This is your level when you write this blog. Do you understand what I am saying, you take on the persona, so to speak, of your spirit. 

12. How else would this work? It is poetry, it is you as poetry. - mh

Observation 2:

Assumption; response to assumption. [Fact-like] - a spirit, your human spirit writes not the conscious you. Reason - three spirits [co-equal] therefore no physical you, this then is poetry because of the personification of two of the three spirits.


The second paragraph as written originally, 73 words; 9 sentences; words/sentence - 8.1; Flesch Reading Ease - 79.2; Flesch Reading Level - Grade 4.2. 

** **
** **

Amorella speaks her first paragraph:

13. You all were at Kim and Paul's for Sunday supper. I was there too, and also Ms Havisham was there, but we are not in your head. 

14. You have accepted me, the Amorella, as a friendly spirit for decades, you with your detached logical outlook and mental frame. 

15. You have more trouble accepting Ms Havisham as your personified soul or even as a spirit. 

16. Where I come from souls are spirits by the way, though spirits don't classify and name things as human beings do. 

17. From your perspective we are classified as spirits because we exist but are not biochemical or other such forms. 

18. It is strange that human beings can accept thoughts when as real when, in their own order [thoughts] are a sort of fake spirit, a human conjured thought spirit, if you will. 

19. Do you see where I am going with this? Of course not. Your imagination takes over. 

20. A spirit though, can outdo a thought. 

21. The human spirit shows this by example. Any human being can show this by example, and many do. - Amorella

Observation 3:

Point A. Ms Havisham and I are not in your head;

Point B. I have been accepted for decades; (Pride?)

Point C. You have a detached logical outlook and mental frame;

Point D. You have trouble accepting Ms Havisham as a soul/spirit;

Point E. Souls are spirits, but souls don't classify [themselves] the same way [humans do];

Point F. Souls are not biochemical physical forms;

Point G. Humans can accept thoughts as real; thoughts can be [accepted] as real forms [like spirits are forms of consciousness]

Point H. Humans can make up fake spirits from their thoughts. 

Point I. Humans have trouble with this reasoning because their imagination rushes in and is more easily accepted as real than we spirits are accepted as real. 

Point J. A spirit can 'overdo' a human thought; (Aggressive?)

Point K. A human spirit [separate from the physical body] can show this by example;

Point L. Any human being can show this by example; many do.


This makes sense but it appears Amorella is emotionally bias and has not thought it through in a more reasonably detached manner. (I am surprised by this as Amorella is far more reasonable than I am, and she has been so for decades. Also, I have to say that what I receive from Amorella are 'translations' into English and I have made mistakes in translation from time to time because my fingers are slower than the thought/message received.) 1808 hours.  [Yes, Amorella]

The third paragraph as written originally, 176 words; 13 sentences; words/sentence - 13.5; Flesch Reading Ease - 75.8; Flesch Reading Level - Grade 6 

** **
** **


Post. - Amorella

** **
** **

Ms Havisham, my soul, speaks once again:

22. You assume you are 'fake' because of your imagination. 

23. Your soul is greater than your imagination. Spirits are greater than your imagination. 

24. You are a spirit too, a human spirit. This is your level when you write this blog. 

25. Do you understand what I am saying, you take on the persona, so to speak, of your spirit. 

26. How else would this work? It is poetry, it is you as poetry. - mh

Observation 4:

Imagination is your weakness. 

Spirits are a greater force than imagination. (Power play or fact-like?)

Your human spirit is personified-like as you write. You take on the persona of your human spirit.

With the two personifications this is as poetry. This make your human spirit poetry.

The reasoning is there but this paragraph is for convincing you what you have done spiritually unconsciously. 

I have to admit when I first read this paragraph something clicked in my head; supposedly I had 'willed' myself unconsciously to do this personification of my human spirit. If so, I wonder, when was this, that is, if it is so. No proof. Circumstance has not been shown, or it if has I don't see it. 

The fourth paragraph as written originally, 73 words; 9 sentences; words/sentence - 8.1; Flesch Reading Ease - 79.2; Flesch Reading Level - Grade 4.2 

** **
** **
       Post. - Amorella

** **
** **

Amorella speaks a second time:

27. you are a human spirit inside a human being 

28. you are no different than any other human being 

29, except you have accepted such a thing as possible, - Amorella


30. You have unconsciously thought it possible

31. you found a way to make it so. 

32. Why? You want to learn another way to see things, 

33. another way to work your way out of this world you live in. - Amorella

Observation 5:

You are a human being; 

You have accepted such a personification of your human spirit as possible

You have thought this personification possible unconsciously. 

You desire to see the world differently to try to comprehend of a new way to make it better for all people to live more humanely.

You do not like the world as it is and just as soon not be here.

These are observations that I accept as facts. 


The fifth/sixth paragraphs as written originally: 76 words;  4 sentences;  2 paragraphs; 2 sentences/paragraph; words/sentence - 19 ; Flesch Reading Ease - 74 ; Flesch Reading Level - Grade 7.6

** **
** **
Conclusion

2246 hours. On my first reading yesterday, I was not sure that what was written even made sense. I was shocked to think I might have unconsciously created my raw, so to speak, spiritual heartansoulanmind, my human spirit to be personified so that I had an additional source to help me, help find a solution, to make the world a better place. 

       This seems quite silly that I would have thought this because I am cynical and frankly have given the concept up because I am just a human being like everyone else. I was a teacher of English both literature and composition, but no different than any other teacher. And, frankly not as good as many. I love literature though and writing and some of my students found that appealing. I am an ordinary person, and this is embarrassing that I would have even really thought I could make much of a difference in the world. What arrogance for me to have thought I could help change the world. It certainly wasn't a conscious decision in any case. I will say, that a few people may be inspired by what I have written, and that's fine. If I help give some people hope in themselves and in the future, that's wonderful. The humor here is that if I have, it was almost accidental. But that's fine. Human kind has potential to do much good for our fellow species and hopefully make the world a better place for people to live decently and respectfully with one another. A more honest world and a more just world. (2303)

       The man is honest and humbler than he thinks. He really doesn't know himself as well as he should. I will stick with him though; he has my word. I am his spirit friend. - Amorella

       2305 hours. Amorella, I hope I can continue reading and writing and sharing. It gives me great personal happiness to be able to read and write. 

       Post. - Amorella
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

38. Note - concluding note and a Thank You for reading.

38.  8 October 2019          1127 hours. I don't have anything to say. The keys feel harder to press. I appear to have lost my na...