Tuesday, October 8, 2019

38. Note - concluding note and a Thank You for reading.


38.  8 October 2019

       1127 hours. I don't have anything to say. The keys feel harder to press. I appear to have lost my natural touch on the keyboard. Presently, I really don't seem to mind. (1134)

       1545 hours. Mac, Mary Lou's old companion, is coming up to see the house, Gayle and Linda are here and Kim is coming over as the boys have soccer tonight. We are going to the nearby Rusty Bucket for dinner and it ought to be a lot of fun. 

       You have had a good day, only hampered by diligent workers fixing the ceiling; one expert in particular skimmed the whole ceiling from front door to back. Tomorrow another coat, then finish on Thursday. -  Amorella

       1552 hours. Wow. I thought I'd never talk with you again. Everything seemed so different this morning -- it was like you were all gone, and at the time, my memory wasn't up and I couldn't place your name. I figured, well, that's done, at least I gave a try to help the world in a back-mannered sort of way. Anyway, I felt I accomplished what I could and I had said everything I could, so more words would be meaningless. I even thought about taking up painting abstracts but writing is easier for me. I'm so glad you are here. Ms Havisham and the personification of my human spirit are gone I assume?

       Yes, you did sense that this morning. - Amorella

       1608 hours. I will probably always have my doubts whether it was real or not, but I hope I did not disrupt them, or you either -- though I accept you are real, at least to me. 

       I'm here, orndorff. You're done with all that. The blogs are open to read if anyone cares to do to, so rest easy. We can still talk though and write one another. I'm not going anywhere. Post. - Amorella

      1624 hours. Thank you, Readers. I appreciate that you took the time.

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

38. Note - concluding note and a Thank You for reading.

38.  8 October 2019          1127 hours. I don't have anything to say. The keys feel harder to press. I appear to have lost my na...